Associate Degree Programs
If you have college credit, you’re already on your way to your associate degree.1 Finish what you started at Golden Gate University. An associate degree can help you launch your career sooner, or serve as a milestone of achievement on your way to a bachelor’s. Our new program will take most students less than two years to complete.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule. Our evening and weekend classes and fully online programs allow you to earn an associate degree at your own pace.
- Earn a valuable credential. An associate degree is a milestone of achievement. It also shows employers that you are committed to lifelong learning and continuous improvement, which can open doors to potential job and career advancement opportunities.
- Fulfill core requirements. In our associate degree program, you’ll develop valuable skills and relevant knowledge in communication, critical thinking, information literacy, and quantitative fluency. You’ll also meet the general education and liberal studies requirements to apply toward a bachelor’s degree. At GGU, eligible students who earn the AA degree are guaranteed admission to our BA/BS program.
- Real-world training. Many of our courses are taught by professionals actively working in their field of expertise, which equips you with practical, on-the-job skills.
- Get personal attention. With small class sizes, a low student-to-teacher ratio, and one-on-one career advising, GGU’s expert faculty and staff give you the attention you need to learn and achieve your fullest potential.
- Connect with our vast alumni network. Build valuable relationships with GGU’s diverse array of professional contacts.
- Manage tuition costs. We award scholarships and financial aid to entering students who qualify. Talk with a counselor to learn more.
To learn more and find out if an associate degree is right for you, complete the form on the right.
1You must have a minimum of 12 college credits to be eligible for GGU’s associate degree program.