Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management jobs are projected to increase over 22% through 2022.1 Our MBA in Global Supply Chain Management program is designed to equip managers with the skills that employers value in this complex, high-pressure field.
- Real-world training. Many of our professors are professionals actively working in leadership roles at major international corporations. This equips you with current, on-the-job skills.
- Flexible schedules, online options. Our evening classes and fully online programs allow you to earn your degree at your own pace.
- Personal attention. With small class sizes, a low student-to-teacher ratio, and one-on-one career advising, GGU gives you the attention you need to learn and grow to your fullest potential.
- Generous financial aid. We award a variety of scholarships to entering students based on both merit and need. Talk with a counselor to learn more.
- Vast alumni network. Tap into professional associations with close ties to GGU's GSCM programs and established graduate network.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Global Supply Chain Management Concentration
A comprehensive graduate concentration that teaches MBA students the ins and outs of supply chain management – including purchasing, production, logistics, inventory, order, technology, and international trade operations.
Graduate Certificate in Global Supply Chain Management
Ideal for students who want to learn the fundamentals of supply chain management and apply them immediately. This program also allows for the possibility of completing an MBA at a later date.
Learn more about our Global Supply Chain Management programs by completing the form on the right.
1 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition, Logisticians